Oracle is Hiring for Product Manager
Qualification required is MBA/PGDM – Finance
Job location is Bengaluru
Oracle is Hiring MBA/PGDM – Finance .At Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world€™s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential. At Oracle, we are offering you a world of opportunity and an undeniably great place to work. As part of our team you€™ll work in an exciting, high-energy environment, collaborating with some of the sharpest minds in the industry.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Oracle
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Product Manager
- Qualification: MBA/PGDM – Finance
- Experience :08-13+
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution.
- Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget. As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications.
- Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture.
- Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam