NTT DATA Services is Hiring for Finance Associate- Order To Cash
Qualification required is B.com/BBA/MBA
Job location is Bengaluru
NTT DATA Services is Hiring B.com/BBA/MBA . Japan Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, a predecessor of NTT, started Data Communications business in 1967. NTT, following its privatization in 1985, spun off the Data Communications division as NTT DATA in 1988, which has now become the largest of the IT Services companies headquartered in Japan. NTT DATA is a publicly traded company, but is about 54 percent owned by NTT. Its business areas are in national and local governments, financial, and telecommunication sectors. According to reports in 2012, Forbes Global 2000 recognizes NTT DATA as the 5th largest IT Services company.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: NTT DATA Services
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Finance Associate- Order To Cash
- Qualification: B.com/BBA/MBA
- Experience :01-06+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Processing of all invoices and credits on timely ,reconciliation of manual invoices and pre bill invoices.
- Ensuring proper control checks and compliance to meet service standards.
- Providing timely responses to both internal and external queries.
- Assisting and support the Team Leaders during month end operations or for any other ad-hoc projects / assignments. To report any non compliance to Team Leads for necessary timely measures.
- Accountable for maintaining and updating work related reports and trackers .
- To demonstrate quality performance that includes attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability for work.
- Well versed inusing the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to communicate (oral/written) effectively in a professional environment.
- Time management skills that require the ability to cope with a complex, changing environment
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam