Meghalaya Basin Development Authority hiring Graduate, B.Com, Any Post Graduate, M.Com for Finance Manager.The MBDA (Meghalaya Basin Development Authority) was set up in April, 2012. It is headed by the Chief Secretary, Government of Meghalaya. The MBDA has identified that natural resources and river basins provide ideal opportunities for providing multi-livelihoods to people in the rural areas. It is no secret that the poorer sections of the rural community have hardly had a stake in the village economy.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Meghalaya Basin Development Authority
- Location : Shilong, Meghalaya
- Post Name: Finance Manager
- Qualification: Graduate, B.Com, Any Post Graduate, M.Com
- Experience : 05 years
- No of Vacancies: 02
- Salary: Rs.30’000/- Per Month
Job Description/Skills Required
- Daily reporting.
- Analysing targets.
- Meeting with department heads.
- Managing and coordinating monthly reporting, budgeting and reforecast processes.
- Providing back office services such as accounts payable, collection and payroll.
- Monitoring cash flow.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply