IQVIA RDS is looking to hire Clinical Data Management.Interested and eligible candidates can send their resume.IQVIA, formerly Quintiles and IMS Health, Inc., is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technology and clinical research…The eligibility criteria as follows.
Vacancy details :
|Company Name||: IQVIA RDS|
|Department||: Clinical Research|
|Designation||:Clinical Data Management|
|No. of Vacancies :||:Not Disclosed|
|Salary||: Not Disclosed|
- Serve as Data Operations Coordinator (DOC) for one or two complex global studies with fewer than 10 operations staff (excludes DE), or serve in a leadership role to a specific DM Task.
- Manage delivery of projects through full data management study life-cycle.
- Manage project timelines and quality; determine resource needs; identify out-of-scope work.
- Serve as Data Operations Coordinator or Data Team Lead.
- Perform comprehensive data management tasks including data review, writing and resolving data clarifications.
- Perform database designer activities for technologies not requiring extensive programming.
- Perform comprehensive quality control procedures.
- Independently bring project solutions to the CDM team.
- Solve issues through using the global issue escalation/communication plan.
- Consult with Standards Group for process issues; communicate ideas for process improvement.
- Assist in developing and implementing new technology.
- Understand and comply with core operating procedures and working instructions.
- Meet objectives as assigned.
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with CDM team.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply