GSK is looking to hire Site Manager .Interested and eligible candidates can send their resume..GlaxoSmithKline plc is a British multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Brentford, England…The eligibility criteria as follows.
Vacancy details :
|Company Name||: GSK|
|Department||: quality / production / packing / operations|
|Designation||: Site Manager|
|No. of Vacancies :||: Not Disclosed|
|Qualification||:B Pharma / BSc / MSc|
|Salary||: Not Disclosed|
- Ensure audit actions/ CAPA Observations are implemented on time with required resources.
- Have Shop floor Gemba (Quality, EHS, Efficiency, Wastage, Productivity) on regular intervals and make observations
- To ensure Implementation of GSK QMS requirements at contract sites and to ensure that product is getting manufactured at the site as per cGMP requirements.
- To provide support in the area of regulatory compliance at contract sites and to ensure no disruption of supply & no regulatory punitive action, ensure availability and use of current PPI, SPS, Artworks ASL, RMS, MFR and FPS at contract manufacturing sites.To ensure all time GMP audit readiness. Follow up with sites for compliance of audit. Ensure CAPAs are adequate and are tracked to completion ensuring zero CAPA overdue.
- To ensure all time ESA audit readiness Follow up with sites for compliance of audit. Ensure CAPAs are adequate and are tracked to completion ensuring zero CAPA extensions
- Perform QMS gap analysis and follow-up for effective QMS implementation
- Monitor wastages/Write off –destruction process and take accountability as per GSK norms
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply