Genpact is Hiring for Head/VP/GM-Operations
Qualification required is Bachelors degree in business administration
Job location is Gurgaon, Noida
Genpact is Hiring Bachelors degree in business administration .Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Gurgaon, Noida
- Post Name: Head/VP/GM-Operations
- Qualification: Bachelors degree in business administration
- Experience :13-20+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provides financial analysis and audit work in support of one or more service contracts.
- Identify, catalogue and monitor contracts financial requirements, performance standards, reporting requirements.
- Monitors and analyzes vendor performance in order to assure compliance with service level agreements and continuous improvement of the service.
- Validating the data shared by Vendors in Dashboards, like Ticket data, SLA data, etc.
- Reviewing Service Improvement plans across all domains
- Formulates and agrees with an appropriate Service Level Management structure for the organization, to include:
- Service Level Agreement structure (e.g. Service based, Customer based or Multi -Level)
- Operational Level Agreements with the Service Provider
- Third Party Supplier / Contract Management relationships to the Service Level Management Process
- Accommodating any existing Service Improvement Plans / Programs within the SLM process
- Negotiates and agrees with the Service Level Agreements with the Customer.
- Negotiates and agrees with the Operational Level Agreements with the Service Provider.
- Negotiates and agrees with both the Customer and Service Provider any Service Level Requirements for any proposed new / developing services.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam