Emcure Pharmaceuticals is looking to hire Shift Incharge – API Production .Interested and eligible candidates can send their resume….Emcure Pharmaceuticals, headquartered at Pune in West India, is an Indian pharmaceutical company. The company’s products include tablets, capsules, and injectables ………The eligibility criteria as follows.
Vacancy details :
|Company Name||: Emcure Pharmaceuticals|
|Designation||: Shift Incharge – API Production|
|No. of Vacancies :||:10|
|Salary||: Not Disclosed|
- Experience in continuous manufacturing, DCS, or SCADA will be preferred.
- A person should have work experience as a Shift/Plant in charge of a minimum of 4-10 years.
- Should be able to handle Manpower & shop floor activities effectively.
- Adjust the manpower of the shift as per process requirement
- Awareness about Safety procedures at plant scale systems.
- Production Planning, scheduling & control.
- Experience in to execute the production as per production plan & to achieve the target of production along with Quality & Yield
- Responsible for Smooth operation of continuous PLC based manufacturing plant as per cGMP
- Responsible for planning and issue of Raw material, Intermediates, Recovered Solvent and Spent Solvent Management, etc. during the process as per production Plan
- To Fill & review the filled BMR, BCR, BPR & other production-related documents
- To perform troubleshooting activities in the production area, investigation report preparation for OOS, OOT, and Incidents and prepares CAPA
- To impart training to Junior production personnel
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply