Baxter International Inc. is a Fortune 500 American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily focuses on products to treat hemophilia, kidney disease, immune disorders and other chronic and acute medical conditions……The eligibility criteria as follows.
Vacancy details :
|Company Name||: Baxter|
|Designation||: Sr. Associate|
|No. of Vacancies :||:01|
|Location||: Ahmedabad, Gujarat|
- To ensure the implementation and maintenance of Current Good Manufacturing Practice
- (cGMP) standards and all To enumerate and report the tubes and plates and to supervise the discarding method of the same.
- To perform periodic microbiological tests, as per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP). To perform the Bacterial Endotoxin Test.
- To test the material for their pre-sterile bio-burden and to test Raw Material (RM)/ Packing Material (PM) for bio-burden test.
- To co-ordinate with Technical department for any kind of machine related abnormality, which might be affecting the quality of the product, and its microbiological content.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply